Those who have been following me as a green living expert and educator for many years may be wondering why I’m creating and leading personal growth and wellness retreats. Because it’s my passion!!
Yes, I’ve been practicing, inspiring and educating people towards a greener healthier way of life for over 22 years. I’m also a certified life coach. And, I’ve been on a personal growth and spirituality track as well. It just felt like a perfect way to share what I’ve learned along the way to help others in a more profound way. I know that my life purpose is about helping others live a healthier happier life based on my own research and personal experience. Don’t you prefer to take advice and inspiration from someone who has done/is doing what you want to do?
What’s unique about these retreats?
- Three core components: organic gardening/connecting with nature, daily mindfulness practice, and life coaching (including a day with horses as our guides).
- Learn by doing, not lecture style. The lessons we learn by doing stay with us much longer than if we hear a lecture or read a book.
- Vermont organic farm based.
- Let (organic) food be thy medicine. Developing healthy eating and food growing habits.
- Preventative self care tools.
- Taught by people who are actually living this way.
The 2016 retreat season is going to be full with new opportunities. What’s new?
I’m adding weekend couples retreats (teaming up with a fabulous therapist who was a retreat goer this past summer), as well as a customized 3-5 day retreat for you and 5 of your friends. That means you will get to choose from 1 of 4 themes and invite 5 of your friends. These in addition to the regular 5 day retreats for women (Sunday through Friday) from June through September.
The lodging will also be new and improved. We will be staying at the fabulous Inn at the Round Barn in Waitsfield, VT.
We will also be adding the opportunity to harvest your vegetables fresh from the fields and come back to the inn’s kitchen and prepare the meal together for one dinner.
Want to stay in touch with what’s happening? Sign up for updates on my retreat website: http://www.yourturningpt.com/retreats/