Green Lifestyle Consulting
Is Your Lifestyle As Healthy As You’d Like It To Be?
I can help you consciously create your healthy life.
As a trained health & life coach, and 20+ year green living expert, I’ve been practicing what I preach. I will share the time and money saving green living practices and tips that have worked for me.
A healthier life is a phone call away.
We’ll have an informative chat on the phone just like two friends sitting across from each other at a kitchen table. Easy, fun and laid back. You will get many of your green living questions answered so you can start making changes that day.
Call (802) 922-1832 or contact me today for your appointment as I have limited time and sessions book up quickly.
Some of what will you learn:
1. An introduction to organic juicing.
2. Develop a healthy eating plan with lots of certified organic whole foods. We’ll cut through all of the conflicting information and find a plan that works for you.
3. Create a fitness plan and lose that extra weight you’ve been wanting to lose.
4. Which green household products really are healthier, and not just marketed that way. And which ones are competitively priced and actually work.
5. The first steps to detoxing your home and/or office that give you the biggest bang for your buck.
6. Where to find local, fresh organic food in your area. How to get the best ” bang for your buck” at the natural food store.
7. How to determine which foods are the most important ones to “go organic” first.
8. Tips on how to save energy and water.
9. How to grow your own organic food.
10. Or whatever you want to focus on…
Contact me today so I can help you take action to living a greener healthier life.
Why go green?
The quick answer is to protect your health, prevent illness, save money, and care for the planet we live on.
We live in an increasingly polluted place. Our indoor environments contain hundreds of chemicals, some of which are toxic, many of which we purchase and unknowingly bring into our living and working spaces.
We eat food that is often unhealthy, lacks nutrients, is over processed, and shipped from far away places. The very manner in which it is grown depletes the soils, pollutes the air, water and soil, and decreases our ability to fight off illness.
It doesn’t have to be this way. We can still live in modern society while also safeguarding our health and the health of our homes, work spaces, and the planet. And, it’s really not that hard to do. We have far more choices than we did 20 years ago when I got started.
Why trust me?
I’ve been researching, living and sharing my experiences with green living for over twenty years. I’m an early pioneer, before “green” was cool.
I’m very discerning (okay, pretty skeptical really) about what I read, and only recommend the products and practices I’ve tried myself. I’m all about walking my talk. No credibility otherwise…I’m not perfect at it, but I try hard.
Just like you, I began as a concerned person looking for more information about how to live a greener, healthier life. Unfortunately there is a lot of conflicting information, as well as misinformation out there. I’ve sorted through it all and have come up with the most up to date, fact based, and personally tested information about how to live a greener healthier life.
To read more about my experience, and why you can trust me and my integrity, go here.
More importantly, how do you make your home and/or office greener?
Thirty Minutes of Green Consulting with Amy-$60
Sixty Minutes of Green Consulting with Amy-$120